Sunday, March 30, 2008

Startupalooza PDX



Spent the day Saturday at the local Startupalooza, a social/business event showcasing small start-ups based in Portland. Lots of tweeps I'd never met before were there along with old pals from my old enterprise software PR days.

Observation: we will have a golden age of tech in Portland soon enough. There are more and more small companies producing ingeniously useful software being created by young and passionate people who move here to be Portlanders and who then intend to stay instead of shipping out to the Bay area, NYC or Boston.

I've already started using this creation and will soon download this one for my Facebook page.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianBuzz said...

I've waited my entire life for a happy hour finder. That's bound to be a big app indeed.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home